Re: st: Stata13 Wishlist- dealing with large number of fixed effects and dummy variables

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata13 Wishlist- dealing with large number of fixed effects and dummy variables
Date   Tue, 5 Feb 2013 17:14:21 +0000

I agree with Billy.

Although I sympathise with Suryadipta, it is difficult to see what
kind of help is being asked for here that Stata 13 should provide.
That a program should signal that you are trying something too
difficult? That the documentation should include advice on modelling
strategy? Specific suggestions are surely needed here.

Nick