RE: st: RE:Modelling Count Data

From   "Dudekula, Anwar" <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE:Modelling Count Data
Date   Mon, 4 Feb 2013 20:27:31 +0000

Thank you Dimitriy and Simon
Sincerely
Anwar
From: [email protected] [[email protected]] on behalf of Simon Falck [[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2013 1:27 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: st: RE:Modelling Count Data

For a more profound literature on count data, I suggest to take a look at "Hilbe, Joseph M (2007), Negative Binomial Regression, Cambridge University Press", in which you find both theory and applications on count data models.

There are also Stata related literature containing chapters on count data, such as "Cameron & Trivedi (2009) Microeconometrics using Stata", and Long & Freese (2006) Regression models for categorical dependent variables using Stata".

Simon