st: graph combine

From   "Rubil Ivica" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: graph combine
Date   Mon, 4 Feb 2013 10:55:37 +0100

Dear all:

When I combine two graphs using -graph combine- and set aspect ratio to 1, so that both graphs be boxes with all sides of equal lenghth, how can I get rid of the large unused, clear areas above and below them. In other words, is there a way to "trim" these areas. I tried with custom margins, setting the top and bottom margins to zero, but nothing happens.

Thank you.

Ivica Rubil
Ekonomski institut || The Institute of Economics, Zagreb
Trg J. F. Kennedyja 7, 10 000 Zagreb, Croatia
tel. +385-1-2362-269 || fax. +385-1-2335-165 ||