st: adding results to esstab (by subgroups)

From   "Marco Francesco" <>
Subject   st: adding results to esstab (by subgroups)
Date   Mon, 04 Feb 2013 10:36:55 +0100

-esttab, using mytable.tex main(mean) aux(sd) nostar unstack noobs nonote nomtitle nonumber

 I can obtain the distinct values of X for each group using the function -distinct.
 The question is : how can I integrate these results to the previous table ? That is below all the statistics organized by groups, I would also like to have the corresponding number of distinct values of X...
 Many thanks for your help!