st: Re : obtaining confidence intervals for the predicted probabilities after logistic regression

From   "Dudekula, Anwar" <dudekulaan@upmc.edu>
Subject   st: Re : obtaining confidence intervals for the predicted probabilities after logistic regression
Date   Mon, 4 Feb 2013 03:16:36 +0000

Hi ,

I am e-mailing regarding the confidence intervals for the predicted probabilities after logistic regression
After we build a logisitic regression model,
1)Is there a user written program to obtain them directly(for all observations) instead of obtaining them via the method described  by Mark Inlow in
http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/statistics/prediction-confidence-intervals/
2)Does margins command obtain the predictive probabilities and the right confidence intervals(I tried but could not get the right intervals )

Thanks
Anwar