Re: st: SMCL tags in schemes? Exhaustive tag list?

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: SMCL tags in schemes? Exhaustive tag list?
Date   Sat, 2 Feb 2013 13:12:33 -0800

Hi Travis,

Your initial call to -graph set window fontface- was misspecified.  The argument should be the name of the font type you would like to use.  On my Mac the LaTeX system fonts are things like TeX Pagella:

webuse auto, clear
graph set window fontface "TeX Gyre Pagella"
scatter price mpg, text(12000 20 "{it:F}{subscript:{it:A}}")

The other option that you have is to set the font type of individual classes of type (e.g., sans serif, serif, monospaced, etc...).  Just make sure to use the name of a font installed on your system.

HTH,
Billy