st: SMCL tags in schemes? Exhaustive tag list?

From   Travis Smith <>
Subject   st: SMCL tags in schemes? Exhaustive tag list?
Date   Sat, 2 Feb 2013 12:15:39 -0600

I have two questions about SMCL tags.

1. Is it possible to incorporate SMCL tags into a scheme?
Specifically, I would like all my fonts to {stSerif:} without having
to enter this into the graphics options for every word.  Similar
question asked here, but with no response:

2. Is this the most exhaustive list of SMCl tags?
More specifically, I would like to use a "preferred-to" symbol in a
graphic (e.g., indifference curves) rather than a "greater-than"