Re: st: ivreg or ivpois with mi estimate

From   Austin Nichols <>
Subject   Re: st: ivreg or ivpois with mi estimate
Date   Sat, 2 Feb 2013 11:02:41 -0500

Anat (Manes) Tchetchik <>:

You should start a new thread for a new question.
-ivpois- allows only xb predictions, but you can:
. predict xb
. g n=exp(xb)
Are you using Stata 10? If not, you should probably use -gmm-.