Re: st: ivreg or ivpois with mi estimate

From   "Anat (Manes) Tchetchik" <>
Subject   Re: st: ivreg or ivpois with mi estimate
Date   Sat, 2 Feb 2013 12:53:25 +0200

Dear all,
I ran an 'ivpois' model and want to calc. a goodness of fit measure
However when I run a "predict Y_predicted, n"
It returns: option n not allowed (this option is valid for the regular
count model)
any ideas?

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 7:24 PM, Alejandro Ganimian
<> wrote:
> Hi Statalist--
> I am running Stata 12 and I am trying to run an IVE with "mi estimate"
> but I noticed that "ivreg" is not among the supported commands.
> In particular, I want to use "ivpois".
> Does anyone have some helpful advice on how to do this?
> Thanks,
> Alejandro
> *
> *   For searches and help try:
> *
> *
> *

Anat Tchetchik, PhD
Department of Hotel and Tourism Management
Guilford Glazer Faculty of Business and Management
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
P.O.Box: 653
Beer-Sheva, Israel, 84105

Phone         972-(0)8-6479735