Re: st: creating variable for "any sibling"

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: creating variable for "any sibling"
Date   Fri, 1 Feb 2013 21:27:15 +0000

This may help:

FAQ     . . Creating variables recording prop. of the other members of a group
        4/05    How do I create variables summarizing for each
                individual properties of the other members of a
                group?
                http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/data/members.html

Dilekdee <[email protected]> [edited]