Re: st: graphing a 3 way interaction with mi data

From   Scott Merryman <scott.merryman@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: graphing a 3 way interaction with mi data
Date   Fri, 1 Feb 2013 09:04:54 -0600

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 8:46 AM, Tomeka Davis <tmdavis@gsu.edu> wrote:
> Thanks Scott.  Without the benefit of Stata 12 (only Stata 11, which doesn't have -marginsplot-), is there any way I could use -margins- along with another graphing command other than -marginsplot-?
>
> Tomeka

See the thread started by Richard Williams on 9/20/2010   "Graphic
displays or results from margins"
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2010-09/msg00807.html

Also the 3rd quarter 2010 of Stata News
(http://www.stata.com/stata-news/statanews.25.3.pdf) discussed