Re: st: how to get hold of the observations used in reg2hdfe

From   Guo Xu <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: how to get hold of the observations used in reg2hdfe
Date   Wed, 30 Jan 2013 16:13:34 +0100

Hi Natasha,

Are you trying to count the number of obs used? Doesn't that just show
up on the top RHS of the output ("Number of obs")?

Or are you trying to count the number of regressors/degrees-of-freedom?

Thanks,

Guo