st: one stage cluster with preliliminary stratification

From   Subir Mitra <[email protected]>
Subject   st: one stage cluster with preliliminary stratification
Date   Wed, 30 Jan 2013 12:32:53 +0000

ONE STAGE CLUSTER WITH PRELIMINARY STRATIFICATION -I stratify population N (members living in clusters , which is known) into 2 strata and  randomly pick up 10 clusters from 1st stratum and 8 clusters from 2nd stratum (stratum population n1 & n2  and total clusters m1 & m2 in both stratum also known) and all members of the clusters are sampled.

Any guidance to me to find the svyset command in this case, assuming N, m1,m2,n1 and n2 known and I want to make use of it? (The problem is from Schaeffer et al 1996-328 problem 8.19)