Re: st: Wishlist for Stata 13

From   Chamara Anuranga <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Wishlist for Stata 13
Date   Wed, 30 Jan 2013 11:53:50 +0530

Hi,

1. I prefer when generate or replace variable on the dataset the
command attach as a different type of note to the dataset. This option
should be set off and on in order to reduce the file size.

2. if there is a command to open folder and file using Stata (same as
window explore) will be useful to browse documents easily. I have done
the program called expl (ssc install expl) for this purpose but it may
not work on server.

3. Direct exporting Stata table command result to excel also useful.

4. Specify the command line which gives error in loop commands.

Thanks,
Chamara