Re: st: stset

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: stset
Date   Tue, 29 Jan 2013 16:02:29 +0000

Manifestly I don't have any information that you have not given us.
You told us that you had a "wide format" which I understand you to
mean that you have several time variables and several survival
variables. If that's wrong and -stset- works, then good, but I am left
wondering why you posted and why you described your data in the way
you did.

Nick