Re: st: Hausman test

From   David Greenberg <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Hausman test
Date   Mon, 28 Jan 2013 15:19:52 -0500

A negative sign for the Hausman test may be arising because you put
the two models into the hausman command in the wrong order. David
Greenberg, Sociology Department, NYU