Re: st: problem with `r(min)' and `r(mean)' macros

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: problem with `r(min)' and `r(mean)' macros
Date   Mon, 28 Jan 2013 15:29:04 +0000

I don't see any reason for r(min) and r(max), or their local macro
personas, to behave differently here. You were lucky in one case, but
not the other. That's my guess.