Re: st: problem with `r(min)' and `r(mean)' macros

From   mario fiorini <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: problem with `r(min)' and `r(mean)' macros
Date   Mon, 28 Jan 2013 16:14:24 +0100

thanks Nick,
I could sense it was a precision issue, but I was very confused
because it was only there for `r(min)' and not `r(max)'. [and sorry
for the obviously stupid `r(mean)' check].
now I understand both precision issues.

Mario