st: RE: problem with `r(min)' and `r(mean)' macros

From   "William Buchanan" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: problem with `r(min)' and `r(mean)' macros
Date   Mon, 28 Jan 2013 06:58:10 -0800

Have you considered that the reason it doesn't work is because you don't
have any observations with a value exactly at the mean?  Instead try running
almost the exact same code with a few changes:

clear
set obs 10
ge id = _n
ge var1 = uniform()