Re: st: Wishlist for Stata 13

From   Muhammad Anees <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Wishlist for Stata 13
Date   Mon, 28 Jan 2013 09:38:00 +0500

Ans yet another,

It would also help id segmentation of the codes in tabs if Stata could
change the list of commands in Review panel (Stata 12 Left panel of
codes) to tabs like and once clicked a segment, the related list of
codes/commands might appear and hence minimize to hide it. This will
help to check or identify very quickly where the relevant codes are
and hence to replicate the command.

Wish it be here.
--

Best