RE: st: advice on using Stata in an undergraduate Intro Stats course

From   "Reg Jordan" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: advice on using Stata in an undergraduate Intro Stats course
Date   Sun, 27 Jan 2013 08:15:19 -0500

Certainly. What would you like to examine? The videos are mostly >500MB
each, but lecture notes and homework assignments are available.

Reg Jordan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Carlo Lazzaro
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 2:25 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: R: st: advice on using Stata in an undergraduate Intro Stats course

Dear Statalisters,
following Prof. Pagano's advice, I have tried registering for the edX
course, but no further registrations are accepted (probably because the
course is over).
Is there anybody on the Statalist who has experienced other ways to take a
look at the materials?

Thanks a lot and best regards,
Carlo