Re: st: return list

From   Alberto R Osella <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: return list
Date   Thu, 24 Jan 2013 13:01:13 +0100

Thank you Nick for your answer. I know that one repeat is allowed but thinking about my question
I saw the question had been not well formulated.
Now I must work with you answer because I don't know how to save r(1) to r(42) with the saving option after
-dstdize- or to built a loop with the macros.

Alberto R. Osella, MD, PhD
Laboratorio di Epidemiologia e Biostatistica
IRCCS Saverio de Bellis
Via Turi, 27
70013 Castellana Grotte (BA)
Italia