Re: st: Command line syntax for optional and required numeric statements

From   Stephen Cranney <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Command line syntax for optional and required numeric statements
Date   Wed, 23 Jan 2013 22:10:34 -0500

Okay, I still don't know exactly what the problem was, but for anybody
in the future that runs into this problem; the problem goes away by
quitting and re-starting Stata.