st: RE: ODBC vs. insheet variable format troubles (importing SQL data)

From   "David Radwin" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: ODBC vs. insheet variable format troubles (importing SQL data)
Date   Wed, 23 Jan 2013 13:51:21 -0800 (PST)

I don't think it will help with storage formats, but you can save display
formats and variable and value labels (assuming ODBC can import or create
them) using Roger Newson's -descsave- (SSC).

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2013-01/msg00257.html

David
--
David Radwin