st: RE: Sample size calculation with uneven sample sizes

From   "David Radwin" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Sample size calculation with uneven sample sizes
Date   Wed, 23 Jan 2013 10:21:04 -0800 (PST)

I can't recall if either of these solutions handle uneven sample sizes, but
you might try Roger Newson's -powercal- from SSC or the free non-Stata
software package G*Power from
http://www.psycho.uni-duesseldorf.de/abteilungen/aap/gpower3/ .

David
--