Re: st: rename estimate coefficients: ereturn repost

From   Aljar Meesters <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: rename estimate coefficients: ereturn repost
Date   Wed, 23 Jan 2013 18:23:23 +0100

I do not know what you exactly want to do, but in order to get your
program running you should:
1) rename disp
disp is already a Stata build-in command.

2) Not use ereturn post b V
You do not have a matrix b so you can not ereturn it.

This should do what I think that you have in mind:

program disp2, eclass
	matrix betass=e(b)
	matrix colnames betass = "aa" "bb" "cc" "DD" "ee" "ff"
	mat list betass
	ereturn repost b= betass, rename
end

Best,