Re: st: Categorical variable in regression

From   John Ataguba <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Categorical variable in regression
Date   Wed, 23 Jan 2013 13:37:13 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Petya

Thanks very much for the second option :).  I already know how to use the first option but wanted a quicker method.

Regards

Jon