Re: st: Categorical variable in regression

From   Petya Alexandrova <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Categorical variable in regression
Date   Wed, 23 Jan 2013 13:32:30 +0200 (EET)

In a regression with dummy variables one category is always omitted because it is the reference category.
You can modify which category to be used as a reference group.

Petya