Re: st: Bug in yscale(range()) option?

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Bug in yscale(range()) option?
Date   Tue, 22 Jan 2013 20:53:01 +0000

One method for extending the range of an axis is to use minor ticks of
length 0.

ymti(10 80, tlength(0))

You can't see them, but they are there. This assumes that you aren't
using minor ticks for another purpose.

I learned the idea of ticks of length 0 from Vince Wiggins, StataCorp.

Nick