Re: st: extracting of data

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: extracting of data
Date   Tue, 22 Jan 2013 08:34:13 +0000

Sorry, but this does not add any precise information to what you have
already given. Hence I can't add to my previous post except that what
I have suggested seems simpler than what you are trying. You know
about looping over levels, you know about -infile- and -save-, so all
you have do is to -append- files. If Statalist is not working out for
you, you need to get help elsewhere e.g. from a local Stata expert or
Stata tech support.

Nick