Re: st: code for merging data

From   John Luke Gallup <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: code for merging data
Date   Mon, 21 Jan 2013 10:00:42 -0800

Prakash,

The problem is that you are reloading the original data in lev3_1.dta each time you run the loop.

Try the following:

clear
set mem 700m
set more off