Re: st: Data editor

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Data editor
Date   Mon, 21 Jan 2013 09:09:05 -0800

Save the file to .csv format and import it to Stata that way.  There are some specific resources to address exactly this problem on the Stata FAQ site.  You should be able to use that information easily to accomplish filling in the missing values that you are dealing with.

Sent from my iPhone