Re: Re: st: Is there any stata command that can calculate the "Mhalanobis Distance" in Mata?

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Re: st: Is there any stata command that can calculate the "Mhalanobis Distance" in Mata?
Date   Mon, 21 Jan 2013 15:32:01 +0000

. findit mahalanobis

then.