Re: st: Stata error message from svy command

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Stata error message from svy command
Date   Sun, 20 Jan 2013 18:54:31 -0800

The error message is fairly clear. The weights that you are using need to be the same for all observations within each post-strata.  If you are running into persistent issues, I would consult the dataset documentation and/or the organization that administered the survey to clarify which variables are intended for weighting and how the sample was selected.

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone