Re: st: Nonlinear regression syntax

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Nonlinear regression syntax
Date   Sun, 20 Jan 2013 11:35:57 +0000

I don't understand what you have done. If "rg" is a parameter to be
estimated, as you said yesterday, then I don't see that you can feed
it to a -generate- statement.

I am lost on what your problem is precisely, as your story seems ever-shifting.

Nick