Re: st: Stata 13 wishlist

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Stata 13 wishlist
Date   Sat, 19 Jan 2013 16:45:06 -0800

I'm not sure what value is gained from labeling missing values when there is no indication why the values are missing to begin with. If you know why specific values are missing then just use the extended missing values and label away. If you're concerned about missing string values you could just replace the missing value with whatever you planned to label it as.

Sent from my iPhone