Re: st: irf create: Stata11/12 crashes/slows down and Stata10 error r(603)

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: irf create: Stata11/12 crashes/slows down and Stata10 error r(603)
Date   Fri, 18 Jan 2013 09:03:39 -0800

You've basically given everyone no information to work with. Maybe the problem is your data, or your computer, or the hard drive, or that too many applications are running, or any other of myriad reasons that could affect computer performance.  The Statalist FAQ has well crafted resources and guidelines for submitting queries that are likely to yield useful/thoughtful responses.  I would read through that, and then update your query accordingly.

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone