Re: st: Problem saving a graph in PNG format

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Problem saving a graph in PNG format
Date   Thu, 17 Jan 2013 08:09:28 -0800

Hi Paul,

As a first step, I would recommend reviewing the Statalist FAQ in regards to how to construct a question that will yield a beneficial answer.  I regularly use the same OS and have never had an issue exporting graphs to .png format.

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone