st: Stata Wishlist

From   "Allan Reese (Cefas)" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Stata Wishlist
Date   Thu, 17 Jan 2013 10:00:55 -0000

Il 10/01/2013 16:53, Clyde B Schechter ha scritto:
> I wish the behavior of local macros were changed so that referencing a
macro that has never been defined is an error, rather than treating it
as an empty string.

Various people pointed out where this would be undesirable, but it might
be something reported as a warning at a high trace level.  See -set
traceexpand-

My wish, and I'd be delighted to be told I'm overlooking something
already there, is an automated translation between path notation and GUI
for SEM.  Sometimes it's much easier to spec a model in one than the
other, but easier to display or modify in the other form.

Allan