Re: st: st: Stata coding to SAS

Subject   Re: st: st: Stata coding to SAS
Date   Wed, 16 Jan 2013 09:57:42 -0600

Stata's -postweight()- is the target sum of weights for a given
poststrata, rather than a weight variable as you specified for SAS.
Besides, I am not sure SAS supports poststratification, unlike Stata.

--
-- Stas Kolenikov, PhD, PStat (SSC)  ::  http://stas.kolenikov.name
-- Senior Survey Statistician, Abt SRBI  ::  work email kolenikovs at