Re: st: st: Stata coding to SAS

Subject   Re: st: st: Stata coding to SAS
Date   Wed, 16 Jan 2013 10:05:15 -0500

KC

You will have a better chance of getting an answer to your question if,
as the FAQ request, you show the results of all commands.

Also note that the one "rule" on Statalist is to use full names.
If you are professionally known as "KC Wong", then please give your
affiliation.

Steve

Steven Samuels
Consulting Statistician