st: Analysis

From   Wendy Alfaro <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Analysis
Date   Wed, 16 Jan 2013 05:24:19 -0600

Dear Statalist members:

I am working on a project with a sample size of 100 companies. I have
already collected all data. Besides using descriptive statistics, I would
like to run some type of correlation analysis. I have mostly ordinal
variables (ranking importance for example) and some nominal. From this
standpoint, which is the most appropriate analysis to perform. The
study objective is to determine the needs of skills for specific jobs.
So I would like to conduct analysis to see the relationship between
industrial sectors and their specific demand for skills.

Thank you in advance for your help.