Re: st: Trend Regression Coefficients of Ordinal Predictor

From   Tim Wade <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Trend Regression Coefficients of Ordinal Predictor
Date   Tue, 15 Jan 2013 14:22:04 -0500

This discussion might also be useful:

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2006-01/msg00643.html

Tim Wade