Re: Re: st: Bootstrap with xtregar fails

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Re: st: Bootstrap with xtregar fails
Date   Tue, 15 Jan 2013 16:23:14 +0000

>>> http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2007-08/msg01135.html or
>>> http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2011-04/msg01348.html or