Re: st: difference between -xtreg, fe- and -areg, absorb- when adding the cluster option

From   natalie rebolledo <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: difference between -xtreg, fe- and -areg, absorb- when adding the cluster option
Date   Tue, 15 Jan 2013 12:57:42 -0300

Thank you so much for the answer! It was really helpfull.