Re: st: Re: twoway contour problem

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: twoway contour problem
Date   Tue, 15 Jan 2013 15:38:04 +0000

As the error message is telling you, you cannot tweak settings to
solve this problem. Indeed -matsize- is irrelevant here, as it applies
to Stata matrices only.

Your problem implies asking Stata (strictly, Mata) for an enormous
matrix and it can't provide it. Regardless of your dataset size, Mata
needs a larger matrix for temporary calculations.

Sympathies, but no solution.

Nick