Re: st: generate variable versus define scalar, with conditional statement

From   annoporci <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: generate variable versus define scalar, with conditional statement
Date   Tue, 15 Jan 2013 22:25:46 +0800

See the review

Fantastic reference, thanks Nick.

I have read many of your Stata tips and Stata articles, which are very helpful, but hadn't read this particular one.

Thanks a lot,

Patrick.

---
Patrick Toche.