Re: st: generate variable versus define scalar, with conditional statement

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: generate variable versus define scalar, with conditional statement
Date   Tue, 15 Jan 2013 13:45:55 +0000

I doubt that you need to loop, but I am completely in the dark over
what it is that you want to do.

Nick