st: Oaxaca command in a multiply imputed data set. How to apply Rubin rule?

From   Bettina Lamla <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Oaxaca command in a multiply imputed data set. How to apply Rubin rule?
Date   Tue, 15 Jan 2013 11:04:23 +0000

Dear all,

I have a multiply imputed data set and want to perform decomposition analysis using the oaxaca command by Ben Jann.
Can I apply the Rubin Rule (in order to adjust standard errors) to the results of the decomposition (micombine oaxaca dep. var indep. var. does this)
or should it be applied to the two original regressions for both groups (e.g. men/women).  In that case I cannot use oaxaca, right?

Thanks!

Bettina