Re: st: -capture noisily- shorthand

From   annoporci <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: -capture noisily- shorthand
Date   Mon, 14 Jan 2013 20:47:02 +0800

In practice, experienced Stata programmers don't use them

In practice, I would use a local macro for this purpose.

Thanks Nick, will do!

I see no case for allowing the abbreviated command -cn-, as it is too cryptic.

yes, it sort of sounds a little bit like a shorthand for "China" (which is where I live by the way).

Thanks Nick for your instant reply,

Patrick.

----
Patrick Toche.